French Internet City Label have been attributed
The most dynamic local authorities for citizen Internet have been awarded the "Internet City Label".
Le Journal du Net
The web eases small business daily business
The Bureaux et Commerces magazine incites SME to use the Internet on a regular basis and puts forwards benefits they can get.
Carrefour breaks new ground by promoting its operations online
Carrefour has opened a mini-site fore the launch of its operation called "The Carrefour Month" ("Le Mois Carrefour").
Having a web site : why and how?
Web sites' update - a technical challenge for companies
(if you speak French) Novadeck invites you to read the special report on Web Content Management published by Informatique Magazine.

The article sums up the situation of companies which are still struggling with the management of the content of their web site.
It underlines that 60 % of them recognize they would need a full time person during 3 to 4 months to update the current content of their site. The remaining 40 % being simply unable to give any evaluation...

Companies are facing several difficulties in the update of their site. They often have several sites, in different languages, with differing designs. Furthermore, they have to integrate different information sources.

Companies studied by Informatique Magazine (Carrefour, SeaFrance ou BayardWeb) found adapted answers to their needs by adopting content management systems which centralize resources on a single platform, and adopting a common design (that can be personalized). Moreover, content syndication eases the integration of external content and limits needs in the content production.

Informatique Magazine, February 2002
Company  Solutions  References  Documentation  News